Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Thoughts of the Found


So, once upon a time, I was able to blog as much as I want, and the 17 credit hours of homework didn't interrupt that precious time. Normally, I would try to give a recap after a long period of time...but I don't believe in living in the past....With growth, comes maturity..... I've been thinking lately about how I can change my attitude and demeanor for the glory of God. Here's what He's given me...so far.

On February 2nd, I was able to be at my grandfather's bedside as he went to Heaven. As a child, I never in my wildest dreams, thought that I would be blessed enough to be with Les as his life ended. I knew that he had been sick, and that he wasn't going to be around for much longer...but God planned to have me...me, be there to witness the greatest moment of Les's life....His last. I will never be fully able to express what I felt watching the whole experience that night. I can only say that we are nothing...without Christ.

I have been blessed with an incredible boyfriend. Caleb and I have been together 15 months (as of February 8th)...He is a gracious, Godly man, and I love him because he puts his faith before me...and because of that, he respects me. I like to call this stage of our relationship "pre-marriage" training. I hope to always be there for him, no matter what. Through pain, through anger, through hurt feelings. Love never fails.

Speaking of which. Thank goodness for family. I have no idea what I would do without them and their support. Actually, I do know. I'd just cry a lot.

I have the most wonderful friends in the world.



I'll try to be back sooner than later.

-Kaylee

No comments: